Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibility
1. Cost Estimation:
Prepare cost estimate of design, materials, construction works for all in house engineering Work requests (EWR) / WBS, accuracy of +10%
2. Cost Estimate Reviews:
Check and review cost estimates submitted by GES contractors with accuracy +10% for all assigned EWR’s/ WBS
3. Database Update:
Collect internal/external cost data to improve budget accuracy and update the data base on regular basis.
4. Purchase Request:
Initiate purchase request to serve any budgetary purpose request
5. Manpower and Resource database:
Review manpower and other resources rate in data base to keep data up to date and maintain accuracy.
6. Design Package cost:
Support as required for verification of any design package cost proposal/or third parties cost proposals.
1. Bachelor of Science in Engineering or in the field of Accounting
2. 3 years of experience in same field
3. Familiar with construction projects
4. Basic understanding of engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.
5. Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
6. Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements