Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibility
1. Medical Services Advise/Evaluation:
Plan and provide Medical Services to employees at Community and Refinery Clinic. Provide Management with recommendations on the assessment of medical services for routine and emergency medical treatments. Plan and implement medical response to all emergencies as per International standards.
2. Medical Service Coordination:
To coordinate with medical service provider and ensure delivery of quality of Medical care as per Contract. Also, discuss with the Contactor on enhancement of services periodically.
3. Medical Health Awareness:
Promote “health” in the workplace through awareness, training and education.
4. Approval of Sick Leaves/Accompany Leaves:
Evaluate and Approve Sick leaves, Emergency leaves and Accompany leaves as per HR policy.
1. Degree in Office Admin Office Management or Engineering
2. 12-15 Years in similar field ,industry in progressive responsible position
3. Sound knowledge of office management
4. Building inspection in method and techniques
5. Office Space planning and procedures