Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibility
- Support Section Head to establish film processing, injection, blow molding and stabilization processing machine and/or analytical equipment.
- Lead to Conduct the processing condition and/or Analyze the measured data.
- Lead to Evaluate polymer products (BCPP, Homo-PP and HDPE) to confirm the performance as compared with license technology.
- Evaluate polymer products (BOPP, LLDPE, LDPE and HDPE) to confirm the performance as compared with license technology.
- Establish the benchmark for polyolefin product optimization and development program.
- Lead customer claim handling and technical services of polyolefin product.
- Lead to Consolidate the research report.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Physics or related course.
- 8 - 15 years related experience in the petrochemical industry or equivalent.
- Versatile ability or expereinced with requisite processing and analytical tools.
- Strong knowledge of polymer and petrochemical products (BOPP, LLDPE, LDPE and HDPE), or (BCPP, Homo-PP and HDPE).
- Profound knowledge in polyolefin customer claim handling and technical services.
- In-depth knowledge of Polyolefin Research and Development program
- Strong knowledge of material science, film processing, extrusion, injection, mold processing and/or evaluation.