Process Engineering Department is independent department under Engineering and Support function consisting of seven sections to provide support for safe, reliable and stable operation of refinery and petrochemical units. We have 4 openings for Process Engineer positions, one for Aromatics plant, one for FCC/HOFCC Alkylation, one for Poly Propylene, LLDPE / Poly ethylene Gas and one for Utility & Oil Movement. Below is details for Process Engiener FCC/HOFCC Alkylation position.
Monomer section is responsible for five plants: Ethane Cracker, High Olefin FCC, C4 Alkylation, Propylene Oxide, and Mono Ethylene Glycol. PED is handling unit performance monitoring and necessary support to Operations to improve reliability and stability of respective plants, conducting the bottle neck studies as well as long term process improvement studies to optimize PRC operation and enhance profitability
• Lead and operate process engineers’ team to achieve teams roles and responsibility listed hereafter
• Support Operations team in monitoring/evaluating performance of plant and equipment and providing with solution to operate the plant with high efficiency, stability, safety, and reliability.
• Supervise engineer’s work in plant design, operations, troubleshooting, control and optimization of chemical & physical advanced material process through systematic methods.
• Coordinate with other engineering experts to provide comprehensive engineering solution to the plants.
• Review standard operation procedures (SOP) for newly implemented or modified process/equipment.
• Lead or participate incidents/trouble investigation
• Develop and review technical/process specification for equipment, instruments, and catalysts/chemicals, according to related company and industrial standards
• Develop monthly performance report, including production, energy efficiency, material balance, catalyst/adsorbents performance, chemical consumption, and variance analysis.
• Develop/mentor young or less experienced engineers, or fresh graduate interns.