Head, Mechanical Engineering Support Section
To maintain and improve the manufacturing facilities in compliance with safety standards and reliability / integrity requirements
To supervise and lead a team consisting Specialist Engineer, Engineers as where applicable base on actual organization set up inorder to provide engineering support to operations and maintenance activities and to support OPEX/CAPEX project based on the particular area's job scope of work, in compliance with safety standards and requirements.
1. Develop & execute strategic plan and procedures / standard on the concerned area(s).
2. Oversee and manage technical support activities & day to day operation from routine to critical plant issues with timely and proper resolutions under agreed priorities including lead the critical issue resolution/investigation as and where applicable in the concerned area(s).
3. Coordinate and handle general technical communications at peer level and below and lead key persons with proper communication to work as a team for facing plant issues/challenges in the concerned area(s).
4. Act as Technical Authority in reviewing and approving as and where appropriate on the technical support deliverables based on established organization accountability matrix in the concerned area(s).
5. Conduct performance reviews of subordinates and execute staff development program.
6. Attending department and other meetings and activities in the concerned area(s) where SSE attendance is required.