Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibility
1. Provide timely technical support to minimize downtime and improve plant and equipment reliability.
2. Compliance with schedules for both off-line data collection and analysis and review of on-line data.
3. Prepare on a timely basis, Condition Monitoring and Vibration Condition reports and conduct analysis based on trends and projections.
4. Participate in the assessment of rework to determine the root cause.
5. Participate in 'Root Cause Failure Analysis' of equipment and provide recommendations based on thorough analysis of vibration and other performance parameter trends.
6. Maintain the equipment files with current relevant data.
7. Participate fully in assessment of the condition and performance of equipment during commissioning of new plant and equipment.
8. Execute tasks as assigned by appropriate authority
1- Industrial College or high school graduate.
2- Minimum of 8 years working experience, which include at least 5 years experience in Vibration and Condition Based Monitoring' of rotating equipment in the Oil and Gas Industry.
3- Proven experience in Vibration Analysis.
4- Experience in root cause analysis