Petro Rabigh was founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical. The plant is valued at about US $10 billion and originally produced 18.4 million tons per annum (mtpa) of petroleum-based products and 2.4 mtpa of ethylene and propylene-based derivatives. Petro Rabigh II is an expansion project valued at US $9 billion that reached full production by 4th Quarter 2017 and provided a wide range of new high value-added products, some of which are exclusive to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibility
• Prepare drafts of Company disclosures, upload and update disclosures related info into the stock market interface and the CMA E-System. Proof reading Investor Relations related reports and publication. Preparations of some of the sections reports.
• Respond to all types of shareholders inquiries and report findings to management
• Coordinate logistical tasks and take on event management responsibilities with regards to General Assemblies, Analyst & InvestorMeetings, Road Shows and Conference Calls and any other similar activities. Participate in preparing related information that is communicated through these events.
• Perform tasks related to the Company's relationship and communication with the Capital Market Authority (CMA), Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI) and the Saudi Stock Exchange Administration
• Handling the section's internal and external correspondence, archiving and other standard office work.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Section Head
High School or Diploma.
Three (3) years of related experience.
Good English Language Knowledge specially written
Ability to understand Commercial and Corporate Laws and Regulations.
Good knowledge of the Stock Market