1. Provide Technical Support for the plant control system (DCS) & shutdown system (SIS)
2. Prepare design packages related to the DCS/SIS as per the operation /process requests.
3. Recommend modifications in order to improve existing facilities and standardization.
4. Implementing new/modified logic in the shutdown system.
5. Improve and optimize the process control logics and systems of DCS and SIS considering operability, stability and safety.
6. Maintain all backups, licenses, software related to the shutdown system..
7. As assigned, prepare, review and consolidate root cause analysis or investigation reports or engineering studies in order to support Management decision- making, and plant trouble shooting.
8. Provide coaching to fresh engineers and supervise their work to ensure proper transfer of skills and work performance as per standards.
9. Tracking and follow-up on Alarm bad actors, Control loop on Man, MOS.10. Other (safety meeting, Weekly meeting, OME, etc.).
Qualifications & Education 1. A first degree in engineering in Electronics Engineering or related field such as computer engineering, system Engineering, etc. 2. Min 5 years of experience in Process control and automation, or safety system design and support in oil & petrochemical industry. 3. Thorough knowledge of Yokogawa DCS system and Triconix SIS system. 4. Thorough knowledge of process, operation and control system. 5. Working knowledge of Company standards, engineering codes. 6. Good communication Skill. 7. Sound problem solving analytical skills.